We’re always looking for keen people who want to get involved with what we do.
We have many teams within the company (CG, Creative Producers, Design, Film, Software, Technical Delivery, Project Management), and if you like what we’re doing, it’s worth sending your CV over – we may be in touch sooner than you think!
We have some immediate vacancies:
Employment type: Full time
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Project Management team at Figment Productions Ltd. At Figment we work on a variety of projects, from world famous visitor attractions to interactive exhibits, multi-screen films to websites and apps. Great visuals and user experiences are at the heart of everything we do, and no project is ever the same. Based in Guildford (35 mins from London), we deliver fantastic projects to a worldwide audience with installations across the globe.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
The Production Manager will:
- be required to manage multiple projects at one time
- report to the Producer and leadership team of a project
- be office based (Guildford Central)
- assist the Producer and leadership team in creating road maps and Sprint planning for each project
- manage daily sprint meetings for each of their projects
- manage the production team across all departments and individual tasks on a daily basis
- manage Production Team and PLT feedback to ensure it is fed into each sprint
- Ensure internal communication between departments is correctly managed so that everyone is on the same page
- report on a regular basis to the Producer and Project Leads on production progress – being sure to highlight any roadblocks
- log daily progress against a detailed project schedule
- liaise with the Studio Manager regarding resource requirements and scheduling of resource
The Production Manager should:
- have proficient use of Office 365, Microsoft Excel, World, PPT etc.
- be proactive in managing the Studio team – especially when the leadership team are out of the office
- be able to priorities multiple tasks and deadlines
- have the ability to work effectively on multiple projects for multiple leadership teams at any one time.
- be able to communicate progress and problems clearly and efficiently between the studio team and the leadership team – especially when the leadership team are out of the office
- be able to motivate the studio team
- have a can do attitude with an eye for detail
If you think you fit the description above, please get in contact with Rhiannon at email@example.com